Nearly Used Up Perfumes & Body Sprays

Hi Beauties,

This post is all about the fragrances I have very nearly used up and what I think of them. I have had some of these for a while now but I'm currently trying to work through my perfume collection so that it can hopefully become a little bit more condensed and organised in time. 

I have quite a few perfumes and body sprays on the go at any one time and I've found that quite a few of these are almost empty so I've decided to get these ones used up and out of the way first before using the rest of my collection. If you would like to see my full perfume collection video, please click here. Hope you enjoy this post!

My Nearly Empty Fragrance Collection
My Nearly Empty Fragrance Collection 
Left to Right:

Avon Rare Gold 50 ml Perfume: £13

Orange flowers and amber.
This is a really lovely perfume. It's quite grown up and the scent lingers a long time.
Would I repurchase: Yes, but I'd wait until it was on offer. It's currently £6.50 on the Avon Shop website.


Avon Treselle 50 ml Perfume: £13

Tiger Orchard with White Tuberanthia.
This is another lovely Avon perfume. It's quite a strong scent though and may not be for everybody. 
Would I Repurchase: Yes, but I'd wait until it was on offer. It's currently £8.00 on the Avon Shop website and you also get a free body spray.


Avon Far Away 75 ml Body Spray: £3.60 

Rare florals with amber and musk.
Would I repurchase: Possibly, this is one of my all time favourite scents but I do prefer it in Perfume form. 


Echt Kolnisch Wasser 4711 20 ml Cool Stick: £5?
 Discontinued

Would love to try this world famous sweet refreshing citrus scent in perfume form. 


Impulse Into Glamour 75 ml Body Spray: £1.99

Oriental and Citrus.
Would I repurchase: Yes!


Impulse Cities Collection New York Limited Edition 75 ml Body Spray: £1.99? 

Discontinued

A beautiful, lively and fresh fragrance. It's a shame it's no longer available! 


Charlie Red Body Spray 75 ml: £1.99

Floral and spicy fruits. 
Would I repurchase: Yes!


Hidden Secret Perfume 75 ml: £1

Nice Pound Shop perfume. Cheap & cheerful fragrance. 
Would I repurchase: Probably not, I'd rather try a new one!


Hidden Passion Perfume 75 ml: £1

Nice Pound Shop perfume. Cheap & cheerful fragrance. 
Would I repurchase: Probably not, I'd rather try a new one!


Have you ever tried any of these fragrances? If so, please leave a comment and let me know what you thought about them. 

Hanna x 


Bloglovin' I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook

Miss Beauty Saver Bloglovin' Button Miss Beauty Saver Twitter Button Miss Beauty Saver YouTube Button Miss Beauty Saver Facebook Button

Labels: