Face Mask Friday: Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Moisturizing and Purifying Face Mask Review


Hi lovelies,

Welcome to the latest installment of my blog mini series: 'Face Mask Friday!'


Strawberry Souffle Moisturizing and Purifying Face Mask
I hope you are all well and preparing to indulge in lots of chocolate over the coming Easter weekend! Perhaps you also fancy a spot of pampering and if so, what could be better than relaxing with a gorgeous Face Mask? In my last post, I reviewed an indulgent self heating sauna face mask from Montagne Juenesse, which you can read more about here

This week's 'Face Mask Friday' review features another offering by Montagne Jeunesse. It's the Strawberry Souffle Moisturizing and Purifying Face Mask. This is actually a trial sized sample sachet that came free with a full sized Montagne Jeunesse face mask sachet I recently purchased in Savers, which is a UK based discount store. 

Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Moisturizing and Purifying Face Mask Review
This face mask has such a light and airy texture, it actually feels like whipped cream. It is a lovely pale pink color with a delicate and fruity strawberry fragrance. It has little pips in it, which I assume are strawberry seeds, and they provide a gentle exfoliating effect on the skin.  

Here's what this Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Moisturizing and Purifying Face Mask has to say for itself on the back of the pack: 

'Loaded with Strawberry goodness which leaves skin hydrated and refreshed.'

Strawberry Souffle Moisturizing and Purifying Face Mask
Using this face mask is simple, all you do is cleanse your skin, apply the face mask, leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off.

This Montagne Jeunesse Strawberry Souffle Moisturizing and Purifying Face Mask left my skin feeling clean and nourished. This face mask seemed to be ultra gentle and so I would definitely recommend this for people who enjoy simple, natural face care. I think it's also particularly suitable for people with sensitive skin because it isn't at all stringent on the skin.

This sachet was only a sample size, but it still contained a sufficient amount of product (5 ml 0.17 fl oz). As with all Montagne Jeunesse face masks, they are cruelty free and vegetarian friendly.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Next week, I'll be trying and reviewing another face mask and it could well be another Montagne Jeunesse one, as I have quite a few of these ready to try out!  

If you like face masks, look out because I have a face mask collection coming soon! 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, please feel free to visit again soon.

Hanna Rose aka Miss Beauty Saver
 xoxox


Labels: ,