Product Review: Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed Eye Gel (Price: £2 - £4)

Hi Beauties,

Today's post is all about another 'bargainlicious' beauty product that I've been enjoying recently. 

The Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed Eye Gel has really been working wonders for my puffy eyes!

Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed Eye Gel

A little while ago, I was in need of a new eye cream when I spotted the Anatomicals Eye Gel in Asda on a special offer for just £2, so I couldn't resist picking it up. My eyes are quite sensitive and can get really puffy at times. In fact, it's not just under eye bags that I sometimes struggle with, it's my entire eye area that can at times look almost swollen. So this eye gel seemed like it could be just the thing to soothe and improve the overall look of my eye area on those puffy eye days and I'm pleased to say that it hasn't disappointed me at all.

What this product (amusingly) has to say for itself:

'no old bags allowed eye gel 
wake up late. scream. look in the mirror. scream. wonder where your youthful good looks went. apply this soothing gel under the eye area. realise those looks were just hiding all along. we only want you for your body'


Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed Eye Gel
This eye gel works really well when worn during the day. If you wake up in the morning with tired, puffy eyes, just a small amount of this should sort them out. Even though this eye gel is only designed to tackle under eye bags, I use this all over my eye area (under eyes, eyelid and brow bone) and it works effectively on all these areas. It is a light, non-greasy formula that works well under makeup. The only thing to bear in mind is that it doesn't contain any SPF so you may want to add that with something else later in your routine, like a foundation with SPF.

As this eye gel is so light, you may also want to use something a little more heavy and moisturizing at night time. 


What's in it?

The top 5 ingredients are: Aqua (Water), GlycerinGlyceryl Polymethancrylate (Film-Forming Agent), Proplylene Glycol (Synthetic Moisture Absorbing Liquid), and Citrus Aurantium (Orange Flower Water). 

The top five ingredients seem to be relatively moderate, especially considering how well this eye gel actually works. It's nice that some kind of steroid isn't the top ingredient which is what I half expected to find!

The Anatomicals No Old Bags Allowed Eye Gel typically retails for around £3.49 for 15 ml of product but it can be found for as little as £2 when on a special offer. It can be purchased from a range of retail outlets including Superdrug and Morrisons. 


Pros:
- Effectively lifts, tightens and reduces puffiness around the eye area
- Can be worn under makeup
- Non greasy formula
- Doesn't sting or irritate my eyes at all
- Fun, humorous packaging

Cons: 
- No SPF protection

Have you ever tried anything from the quirky and fairly inexpensive Anatomical's range before? 

Thanks for visiting my little beauty blog, please come again anytime.

Hanna Rose a.k.a Miss Beauty Saver xoxox

Labels: , ,