Review: Sanctuary Spa Body Butter

Sanctuary Spa Body Butter
This body butter from Sanctuary Spa feels very luxurious and does a great job of moisturising skin - which is great and exactly what you would expect from a premium spa brand!

The packaging has changed ever so slightly since I purchased my Sanctuary Spa Body Butter. In fact, this body butter actually came in a lovely Christmas set with a Body Wash (review here) and Body Scrub. I wasn't actually that blown away by the body wash although it was a nice product but it's a shame it isn't sulfate free. A review of the body scrub will also be coming soon! 

About Sanctuary Spa Body Butter

This is described as an 'intensive moisture boost with rich cocoa butter, creamy shea butter and soothing macadamia nut oil'. My body butter is 150 ml as it came in a set but the full size is product is 300 ml and costs around £9.20. 

Back of Sanctuary Spa Body Butter

My thoughts in the Sanctuary Spa Body Butter

I really found this body butter to be very moisturising and very easily absorbed into the skin which is surprising given how many rich butters and oils it contains! Any body moisturiser that gets quickly absorbed into the skin always gets the thumbs up from me as I hate body moisturisers that are so greasy you have to wait around for it to soak in before you can get dressed! This body butter has the signature Sanctuary Spa scent which is very relaxing, pleasant and sensual. I really like the fact that this product does feel indulgent and special. I think that Sanctuary Spa as a brand feels quite grown up and sophisticated and their products tend to probably be a little more targeted towards women in at least their thirties. Perhaps this is just because they're a little pricier than your average skincare / body care brand. This definitely keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth and restores my skins moisture levels post shower!  

Pros: Quality ingredients, very moisturising, non greasy formula, signature Sanctuary Spa scent, product lasts a long time as a little bit goes a long way.

Cons: Quite pricey, the scent may not be to everyone's liking, more of a 30+ age brand.

Would I repurchase? Yes, but I would probably wait for a 3 for 2 offer in Boots or ask Santa for another gift set for Christmas! 

Verdict: 
8 / 10

Overall, a nice offering from this Spa brand and one which sets the bar high for other body butters to follow! In fact that reminds me, the wonderful British Prima Ballerina and Strictly Come Dancing Judge Darcey Busell is the face of Sanctuary Spa's Active Reverse skincare line! Random fact I know, but kinda relevant I guess! 

Have you ever tried anything from Sanctuary Spa? 

Hanna Rose aka Miss Beauty Saver xox

Bloglovin’ I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook

Labels: ,