Review: Nspa Fruit Extracts Shower and Bath Gel in Fresh Sweet Raspberry


nspa Fruit Extracts Fresh Sweet Raspberry Shower and Bath Gel Review
nspa Fruit Extracts Fresh Sweet Raspberry Shower and Bath Gel Review - 500 ml - £2

We all need to wash, right!? And there are tons of products available to buy for using in the bath and shower that promise to get us clean. Most of these products will do the trick but some of them are better than others. There are plenty of inexpensive bath and shower products around but some of them can be, well... just a little bit boring! 

Nspa products are something I often lust after on supermarket shopping trips. The Bath and shower gels in particular look and smell good enough to eat and remind me quite a bit of the Body Shop shower gels. The nspa brand itself has been created by the people at Nirvana Spa which is the UK's No.1 day spa and I think that this is perhaps why nspa products tend to feel a little bit special!


Review: nspa Fruit Extracts Fresh Sweet Raspberry Shower and Bath Gel

nspa Fruit Extracts Fresh Sweet Raspberry Shower and Bath Gel - 500 ml
nspa Fruit Extracts Fresh Sweet Raspberry Shower and Bath Gel - 500 ml

The basics at a glance:
Packaging: Round, clear plastic bottle with a pink flip lid
Scent: Sweet, fruity raspberry
Consistency: Red gel

Designed for: The body / all skin types
Size: 500 ml
Price: £2.00
Available from: ASDA

This gorgeous shower and bath gel is from the nspa fruit extracts range. It's quite a versatile product as it can be used as a shower gel / body wash or as a bath foam to create a lovely, bubbly bath time! It lathers up really well on my shower puff and creates lots of bubbles when used as a bath foam. 

 It doesn't leave my skin feeling dried out at all which is great and perhaps that could be down to the 'natural vitamins' and 'real fruit goodness' that this product is said to contain! 
 
Ultimately, any 'spa' product worthy of it's namesake needs to have a 'captivating aroma', right?! Well, I can indeed confirm that this one smells good enough to eat and fills the bathroom with a beautiful fragrance that awakens my senses and instantly lifts my mood. Although this juicy raspberry flavour is probably far more suited to the summer months, that really won't stop me from using this little beauty all year round as it's totally irresistible!  

Nspa is against animal testing which is always a good thing to know, especially if you are a animal lover or a vegetarian like me!

I love this bath and shower gel! I already have, and will continue to repurchase these. At the moment, these huge 500 ml nspa fruit extracts shower gels are available from Asda in various fruity scents for only £2, which is a total bargain in my opinion!

Are you tempted to get fruity with a product from this range?

Hanna xox 

Bloglovin’ I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook
 

Labels: