August Makeup and Beauty Favourites

August Beauty Favourites Featuring Soap & Glory, Organic Surge, Natural Collection, ELF Cosmetics and Lancome

Here are some of the makeup and beauty products I've been loving throughout August. As you can see, ELF Cosmetics and Soap & Glory Skincare have been getting a lot of love from me this month! 

If you want to see what I was loving last month, you can check out my July Makeup and Beauty Favourites post here.

August Beauty Favourites Makeup
August Beauty Favourites Makeup

The Boots Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory (see my review here) is something I've been using a lot this month and as you can probably see, I've already hit a fairly sizable amount of pan but I do confess to using a lot of powder! I've tried a lot of budget pressed powders and I have to say, this is one of the best around for the price in my opinion. The Lancome Mini Hypnose Mascara in Black is a bit of a treat for me as I rarely use a high end mascara but this one is really good. It lengthens, thickens, defines and separates lashes and lasts all day without smudging or flaking. It also feels soft on my lashes and is quick and easy to remove with eye makeup remover. The e.l.f Baked Blush in Pinktastic (see my review here) is a permanent feature in my makeup routine and has been for a long time! This stuff just lasts forever although I have made quite a bit of a dent in this product now after many months of usage. This may be described as a blush but for me, this is definitely a frosty silver toned champagne pink highlighter! I've been using the e.l.f Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder for a really long time too and it's still something I've been enjoying a lot this month. This duo does make a lovely combination but as you can see, I've already used a lot more of the blush than the bronzer which is strange as I've been using them both simultaneously! I'm now focusing on using just the bronzer which is really nice for contouring with as its not too orange nor too dark and it's completely matte.

August Beauty Favourites Featuring Soap & Glory, Organic Surge, Natural Collection, ELF Cosmetics and L'ancome
August Beauty Favourites Featuring Soap & Glory, Organic Surge, Natural Collection, ELF Cosmetics and L'ancome

I've been enjoying Soap & Glory bodycare lately and their Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion is lovely. It's very rich and hydrating yet still light enough to absorb within a minute which means no time wasted waiting for a body lotion to dry before getting dressed! The zesty citrus scent is very refreshing and this smooths my skin leaving it feeling instantly perked up and hydrated. I've also been carrying around the mini Hand Food Hand Cream in my hand bag which is a lovely rich hand cream that has that typically Soap & Glory rose scent. It soaks in beautifully and leaves my hands moisterised. The Organic Surge Blissful Daily Moisturiser (see my review here) is something else that has been a favourite of mine for quite a few months and in fact, I've just used up the last tiny bit of product that I had left. This lasted for a really good amount of time as I've been applying this in the mornings on most days for a year now! This is a hydrating mosituriser that is light enough to wear under makeup even if you have combination skin like me.

August Beauty Favourites Skincare
August Beauty Favourites Skincare

What are your favourite August Makeup and Beauty products? Let me know in the comments below or tweet me @MissBeautySaver 

Hanna x

Bloglovin’ I Twitter I YouTube I Facebook