Barry M FREE Gift With Purchase at Boots

Barry M Christmas 2014 Limited Edition Nail Paint in the shade Moonlight
  
It's officially the season to be merry, to offer peace and goodwill to all men and... to get lots of free gifts with your purchases! Want more beauty products for the same money? Yes Please!!

With only 19 days left 'til Christmas, consumer spending is reaching it's yearly peak and I've made my own small contribution towards pushing various retailers' sales figures higher recently with all of my excessive non Christmas related beauty product buying! 

 I've already shared other free gift with purchase deals I picked up from Bourjois, L'Oreal, Max Factor and Revlon. Today, I have another one for you and it's from Barry M this time! 

This free gift with purchase deal is: Spend £6.00 or more across Barry M and receive a free Christmas 2014 Limited Edition Nail Paint in the shade Moonlight worth £3.99.

Barry M Christmas 2014 Limited Edition Nail Paint in the shade Moonlight
Barry M Christmas 2014 Limited Edition Nail Paint in the shade Moonlight

Barry M is a wonderful cosmetics brand that's probably best known for it's vibrant colours and glittery textures. My sister swears by their Lip Paint lipsticks and if there has been one Barry M lipstick that has caught my attention for a while, it has to be the Barry M Lip Paint lipstick in the shade Genie (£4.49). This lipstick looks green in the bullet but on application, it mixes with the alkaline in your lips and instantly turns into a unique shade of pink! This lipstick is also said to last for eight hours too which sounds awesome and I can't wait to try this out. I will let you all know how I get on with this in a full review soon!

Barry M Lip Paint lipstick in the shade Genie
Barry M Lip Paint lipstick in the shade Genie

I'm a casual wearer of bright pink lipstick. I wear it in the daytime, I wear it at work and all in all, I probably wear it a little too often! So, the least I can do is make sure it looks neatly applied. I decided to invest in a suitable pink lip liner that I will be able to use with a variety of my favourite bright pink lippies. I picked up the Barry M Lip Liner in the shade 12 (£2.99). This pencil is a regular sharpener variety which I actually think I prefer as some of the twist up ones have a tendency to snap on me all too frequently no matter how careful I am but I'm looking forward to trying this out! 

Barry M Lip Liner in the shade 12
Barry M Lip Liner in the shade 12

This is a nice offer as it only requires a low spend to get a seasonally appropriate glitter polish for free. I only spent £7.48 on both the lipstick and lip liner. I definately think that Barry M are one of the most inexpensive drugstore brands around these days! 

I haven't tried a lot from Barry M before and I would love to know if you have any product recommendations! 

Hanna x

P.S Don't for get to Enter my Blanx Giveaway worth over £40!
P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Follow on Bloglovin
https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4482619https://twitter.com/MissBeautySaverhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Beauty-Saver/508827212471289http://instagram.com/missbeautysaverhttp://uk.pinterest.com/missbeautysaver/

Labels: